Reader Comments

New York Immigration Law Firm

by Clint Isbell (2020-09-29)

If you are planning to get a permanent resident in the United States then you will have to make use of the help from a immigration law firm in new York.
This requires a lot of work and formalities that can be completed only with the help of a immigration lawyer. Hence you have to choose the right law firm that can assist you with everything.

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is the government agency which handles immigration and the nationality matters for the foreign nationals who come to the United States of America.

They process petitions and applications for the legal status decide who can enter and stay in the U S, and enforce the U S immigration laws.

How to choose the best law firm in Newyork?

Option 1: Visit the websites for the online directory of attorneys who are members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.

Option 2: Talk or Visit the lawyer personally.

Is he or she skillful and trustworthy? What does the lawyer say shall be done for you? How much would it cost? Ask if there is an early consultation fee; there habitually is. If you are not satisfied with one lawyer then talk to another lawyer.

Option 3: Ask about local nonprofit immigration assistance services with accredited representatives to see if you meet their low-income eligibility requirements.

If you do, the assistance would be free or would require a very low fee. Make sure that they have a good reputation and that you feel comfortable with their skills. Some accredited representatives may offer only limited types of assistance.

Beware of...

Anyone who guarantees they can get you a visa for a certain fee.Consultants, Notaries, service bureaus, travel agents, or others who promise quick, easy solutions to immigration problems.People who say the "be acquainted with someone" who has an "inside track" or anyone who needs money to influence or bribe.Be wary of unlicensed operators!

They are not accountable to anyone. They are known for taking people's money and doing nothing. Or worse, they may lie to the government in your name for a quick, simple solution that in the end may result in your deportation or permanent exclusion from the U.S.Lawyers from other countries who do not know U.S.
laws and are not licensed to practice in the U.S.If you are not sure whether the person offering you immigration services is a lawyer or an accredited representative, ask to see the accreditation letters or U.S. bar admission certificate. If you are still not sure, call the State Bar Association. Remember, in the United States it is illegal to practice law without a license.

Reddyesq provide information ABOUT OBERHEIDEN LAW - - , Family immigration lawyer NY and New York Immigration law firm.

Reddyesq Client Services
, H1 Visa, F-1 visa, Green card, Visitor Visa, Labor Certification Lawyer.